Monday, July 18, 2011

Soakin' Up Some Lazy Days

I have been out of work for almost 2 weeks and I have become a big lump of lazy. I had hoped to use this time at home, in Roanoke, for working out. Hahaha I just had to laugh at myself. Yeah the workout thing has not happened.

I have really enjoyed being at home. I forgot home much I miss this boring, little town. I'm missing Norfolk and all my friends there, but it's been great catching up with friends and family in Roanoke. I just need to remember, I have a plane to catch in 12 days.

There's still a lot I need to do before I leave. I bought my oversized luggage this weekend. They're just big enough to stuff two people in them if anyone would like to join me ;) I'm generally a really good packer but I'm dreading all this. What am I going to do with all my shoes? haha

As promised, here's my flight itinerary. I'll be flying Asiana Airlines.

Depart: Roanoke Municipal Arpt 05:47 AM Friday, July 29 
Arrive: Chicago O'Hare Int'l Arpt 06:50 AM  

*** 5 hour layover :( ***

Depart: Chicago O'Hare Int'l Arpt. 12:00 PM  Friday, July 29          
Arrive: Seoul Incheon Int'l 04:00 PM  Saturday, July 30  

No comments:

Post a Comment