Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Parting is Such Sorrow

As teachers coming to Korea it's to be expected that we all teach for a year and then part ways to new, exciting adventures. However, when coming here I never thought that I would have met so many amazing people that would make such an impact in my life. If there is anything that I have learned while being here, it is that the good times go by too fast. In the picture below I have had to say farewell to 7 people within the last 5 months. That's a lot of tears in such a short amount of time.

Christmas Party in Seoul

This week I will be saying farewell to two more people, Sarah and Erin. These people have been part of my experience in Korea from the very beginning. As many other people plan to do, they will be traveling the world and have big plans for their future. I'm so excited for them and I feel so blessed to have met them during my travels.


Erin <3
Sarah!!

One a lighter note, I started the countdown for my return home. Only about 12 weeks!! Ahhh I can't even believe it. What do I want to do first? What shall I eat first? What am I going to wear when I get off the plane?? These are a few of many questions that have been running through my mind lately. I miss you all more and more everyday. I'm ready to come home!!

-Jenn xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment