Saturday, January 21, 2012

"The Dream" and Hanboks

This has been such a great week! To begin the week, our school went on a field trip to a traditional Korean manners school. The kids learned how to bow properly and have tea, the traditional Korean way of course. As always they looked so adorable in their hanboks.








On Thursday I went out to Travelers, my home away from home, for man vs food. Five of my friends along with three other guys decided to take on the Double JC Burger Challenge. The challenge: eat 4 1lb. burgers, 8 pieces of bacon, 8 pieces of cheese, chilli and fries in one hour. The prize: a free pitcher of beer (for your friends because there's no way you'll be able to drink it), bragging rights, and a belly full of meat.

the double jc burger

And the winner was Wassim "The Dream." During the last 20 minutes of the competition I started feel sorry for some of the guys, as their faces looked like they just lost their dog :(




Wassim "the Dream"

The next day at work I was feeling a little tired from all the festivities the night before so by the end of the day I was exhausted. My students reamed the benefits of this. I think the pictures below will explain why...







I have the next five days off for the Lunar New Year holiday. I'll be doing some sightseeing and touristy stuff, so I'll be sure to post all about those. I hope everyone has a great weekend!


Love you bunches!
Jenn xoxo



1 comment: