Friday, April 29, 2011

Hello World or Should I Say - "Annyeong Haseyo"!

I first would like to say, "Thank You" to anyone who reads or is reading this. I must confess, I'm a bit rusty! It's been quite some time since I've blogged or even written something of substance. I'm using this blog as an online journal of my experiences in South Korea.

Update: I just signed a contract to teach English in South Korea for a year. I know many of you are asking, "Why?" Well I'm at a time in my life where I'm not sure as to what direction I would like to take in my career. I have always wanted to travel the world and be educated in another culture. After lots and lots of research I have found South Korea to be the perfect choice for me.

My start date is July 15th. I'll post later the exact location as to where I'm going to be. I want to thank all my family and friends for all of their love and support with this decision! As of now I have 11 weeks until my departure and I embark on a journey of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment